Saturday, October 8, 2011

Brianna's Wedding

Brianna at a birthday celebration a few months ago.
The whole family attended a wedding reception tonight for Brianna Curry - our former niece (a daughter of my brother Dave's ex wife). Brianna has had a bit of a falling out with her immediate family so all of my siblings and families got together to show support for her.

We were certainly happy too. There was lots of fattening food there and some dancing which we all got into. Mark danced to Michael Jackson, I had a slow dance with Emily and Claire, and even Ethan got out on the floor and danced around a bit. We all had a good time.  I hope that Brianna felt our support and that she and her new husband are happy together.

It was a bit odd to not see my Dad there. He would be roaming around snapping pictures of Bri, her husband, and all the rest of the family. And he would have been paparazzi when we were dancing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment