Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Jace's Birthday

Little Jace is turning 4 today. He's been looking forward to today for weeks and now he gets his Thomas party, a hot wheels toy, and a new Thomas train set and he's in his own brand of heaven.

For some reason, I remember Jace very well as a baby. My memory of the other kids' infancy is not so sharp. I remember his tons of brown hair combed down over his head, his temperamental tummy problems, and his big brown/green eyes. I contrast the Jace of today to that little infant and I am amazed at how much he's grown. Jace is such a cute kid. When he's not in a shouting volley with Claire, he's a very adorable, sweet and special boy.

Last year, Jason got used to referring to himself as Jason, a good boy. He insists to this day that his full name is Jason, a good boy. Even when registering for preschool, he introduced himself to the school staff as Jason, a good boy. And he really is.

No comments:

Post a Comment