Saturday, January 8, 2011

11th Hour Support

My second to last class at school is drawing to a close next week. The end is in sight and things are getting so busy at work that I'm anxious to get this school stuff done so I can just have family and work to focus on. It's been nice to get rid of Covenant work and just focus on three things. It'll be even nicer with just two. So I brought this up with Alicia the other day and she made it a topic of serious thought. Being a single parent all day long and then into the evening wears a person down and my last class is likely to be my hardest one where I'll be late at the office working on school stuff three nights a week. So she has prayed about it and we've discussed it and she told me that she'll need to rely on Heavenly Father for help but she supports me in going forward.

I was really thankful for her support but even more thankful and impressed with her decision to go to Heavenly Father to help her with endurance and strength. I have decided to put this last course back to back with my current one. This decision is in no small part due to the strength and support that Alicia will seek to get through this time. I have faith that she'll be strengthened and our confidence in Heavenly Father's support will grow. I'm grateful for her ongoing support for me in this endeavor. So here we go! Almost done and we're sprinting to the finish line.

No comments:

Post a Comment