Tuesday, December 20, 2011

In Need of Strengthening

Unlike any previous pregnancy, this one is really taking Alicia off her feet. Seems like about 90% of the day she doesn't have any energy and feels sick. She isn't sleeping well, she feels overwhelmed, and her spirit is low. The other day she asked for a Priesthood blessing which I was happy to provide and am hopeful that she finds support in her relationship with God.

I'm also trying to supplement in helping as much as I can. Over the weekend I did all I could to let her sleep and take care of the kids and house. The local church congregation is helping as well. The other day, a friend of Alicia's who visits from time to time brought the family dinner to take that off of her shoulders. But above all of this, I believe the greatest source of peace and strength is sent from heaven and I'm praying for this blessing on Alicia's behalf.

No comments:

Post a Comment